Sunday, January 11, 2009

Almost Done.

Well, my exams are almost over, that's a relief, except I've been sick this entire weekend! I could swear that I can't get by an entire month without being sick, it's fucked up. Anyways...did I mention that chances are I messed up in my exams too? Well if I didn't here goes, chances are I messed up in my exams too! My mum is probably going to blame it on me going out with my friends too much when really my friends have nothing to do it ... if I messed up in my exams, it's MY fault, not anybody else's, I'm the idiot, not my friends.

10 comments:

  1. Dont call yourself an idiot!
    InshaAllah you will do better next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not an idiot you're actually smArt from the way you're writing this post.. how you analyzed everything you're mom would do shows that you're a good observer.. and dont worry about messing up exams, so what? everyone messes up, its not the end of the world, she'll get over it, and you can work harder to pull your grade up.. best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah what think-become said is exactly what i wanted to say :P

    Min the way you write i realised ur probably eb a british school w the IG's are coming up?

    If yes 3ayal good luck ;*

    Lol 7ata if no goodluck :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, I'm doing my IGs this year .. I'll need more than luck lord knows :( did you do them :O ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, unfortunately. Takes one to know one ;P lol. Allah y3eenich..

    ReplyDelete
  6. which subjects did u do! im interested :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, i did english math arabic bio history physics geo ;P ymkin nsait one madri mathkir ulla 2006 :P which ones are u doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. im doing maths, english, literature, arabic, accounting, business, french, geography and drama :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh goodluck! i happen to have A*ed my english (A) so if u need help my email bel profile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u so much;***** i'll make sure to add u <3

    ReplyDelete