Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Chillin'.

Hey hey! Ok, I'm pretty much relaxed today, I'm liking that actually. Still confused about my future though but hopefully that'll work out eventually...if it doesn't...well, I don't want to think about that really! I don't feel like a screw-up right now which is good news. But, on the down side, I'm getting my results sheet tomorrow. Everyone has high expectations for me but I don't feel like I lived up to them, you know? I hate being pressure simply because I do not handle pressure well! Instead of succeeding I simply succumb to pressure and eventually fail! Of course, that hasn't happened with any of my finals but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow :(. I don't know what my exam results are and frankly I don't want to know! Honestly, we take exams so that TEACHERS know how we're doing in their classes, us knowing is just what some consider to be a perk. Right now, this isn't a perk. I don't want to know anything about my exams. I just want to take that results sheet and throw it somewhere far away where no one can find it except really small people who will burn it in a fire because they need heat because they need to survive! That way, by throwing away my results sheet, I would have provided unfortunate people with a surviving technique...see how generous that can be, instead my parents want to see that results sheet and congratulate me if I did well or pin the blame on my friends if I didn't do so well, either way none of the credit ever goes to me. Even if I did do well they'll probably assume I got lucky. How do I know this? You might wonder. Well, let's see, I've been doing well for the past 10 years and of course this entire time I was getting lucky, I hardly receive any praise which is why I'm not so tempted to bother doing well this term. I'm sick of it. What's the point if I don't even know what I'm doing? Oh damn, I'm being sad and gloomy all over again so I might as well stop. Thanks for taking the time to read this...you must have been incredibly bored! XD

5 comments:

  1. loool not really that bored :P

    it doesn't matter where you get the grade from at the end of the day hun, what matters is that u got it, whether from luck or studying like there's no tomorrow, but ur parents should know that NOBODY get's lucky with exam results unless ur like best friends with the teacher or something (highly unlikely), allah ywafgech though i hope u did will ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got some of my results today .. i did OK! frankly i didnt have too many high expectations ... the mock exams they give us are always ten times harder than the actual IG ... either way i hate this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not about the exam is harder, it's about the teachers grade you harder so you pay more attention

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeh im good in class il 7imdellah bas i need to focus on pulling up from a B to an A u know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope ur exam results turn out great ! ..
    i wish u all the best ..

    and lol at throwing the paper away to help little ppl survive =p

    ReplyDelete