Saturday, January 3, 2009

Messed Up

So basically I'm confused on many levels. My exams are starting in two days, I studied but only for a bit, I can never get myself motivated enough for studies. I just can't focus what with all the drama that's happening in my life. I swear my life would make the perfect soap opera. This holiday has been horrible, simply horrible. Although I went out and had a lot of good times, bad things were happening too. My friends were going through some problems and they needed my help, I had problems of my own and god, it's just been so shitty! I am in no mood for exams and I feel like crap. Everything has been feeling that way lately. My holiday started off with me being literally depressed. Afterwards, things just kept getting worse and worse and now they reached a level where I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm not all doom and gloom though, I'm just going through a rough time :(

2 comments:

  1. Everybody goes through those patches, you'll pull through it inshalla if you haven't already

    ReplyDelete