Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oola! Long time no talk!

Hello <3
Madree lesh I didn't post in a long time! Yala it's not like I have a million devoted fans out there ;p il mohem, i got my report and it was KICK ASS XD!! il 7imdellah i'm glad <3 i got lucky one more time apparently :) w ba3ad sheno? I'm just relaxing, makoo exams bas I stay after school till 6 for my drama rehearsals :( ohwa 9ij il drama is AMAZING <3 bas haman ta3ab ya3nee :) yala ma 3alaih, i'm actually in a good mood ... even though I still didn't decide anything about my future ... yala 5aleeha 3ala allah!

4 comments:

  1. 3ASHAT NOORA<3
    abee ashoof hal rehearsal! 3la yoom 9awray;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ad wallah ana 3ajeeba :p ib awal scene A9EER PUPPET :) W FEE SOMEON CONTROLLING ME, IL SCENE 7ADA 3AJEEB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEEY ana a devoted fan :P <33 !!

    *Good luck bil rehearsals :P ww Maku 3ala yr 4/5 plays <3 :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeh .. lema lulwa's pants 6a7aw gbalee ib year 4 ;) w ana ba6ait'ha '6i7ek .. good times ;p

    ReplyDelete